Thursday, January 20, 2011

LCCJ test

 Oa lc 12, 20kg: 5/5 each Lc 2x20kg: 5
Lc 2x24 kg: 5, 45 (4,5rpm)


12 min break


Lc 2x20kg: 5
Lc 2x28 kg: 5

Snatch 12kg gloves and talcum: 6 min (1/1/2/2)

Stretching

Will try to get in better lc-shape for the Uddevalla-comp in March. The time is short.Needed to test where I am at. The attempt became 45 reps/10min.
That's ok for being me; I thought I would end up somewhere in the 30s as I have trained so much with the 28s.
Pulse was 186bpm, that's 98% of my max: I felt quite tired, but not dying as last year when I did lc.
Otherwise, I think the 28s has made my lockout a bit more stable.

As you who follow this blog has seen, my lc goal is simply to get better at lc. Maybe 5rpm if possible. But also lockout and such. We will see.

The protocol
In biathlon my goal is +100points, so I will mix in quite a bit of biathlon with the lc in my plan up to 5th of March. I have learnt that I forget how to snatch if I put it aside even for a short time.
This time I will try to use the 20kgs a bit more up to the comp. And the 28s for a few reps a week.

2 comments:

antti said...

That is some pretty serious stuff. Good job mate.

Alexander said...

Thanks :-)!